As a Marketing Intern, you’ll apply your Marketing, Analytical and Communication skills to a variety of Marketing initiatives and projects. You will see how Marketing Specialists take an active role in In-Store signing execution, Direct Marketing Campaigns, supporting Public Relations events, forecasting and analyzing campaign results, or facilitating Packaging projects from concept to delivery.
You will leverage key
partnerships with Target Creative Studio, Merchandising, External
Agencies and Media contacts to deliver strong campaigns, Target Branded
Signing or packaging that drive guests to Target Stores and to Target
products. As a Marketing Intern, you’ll take the lead as you….
Manage and present a project on an assigned topic in one of the
following areas: In Store Marketing, Packaging, Public Relations,
- Assist with the development of emerging
channel marketing strategies including research, adoption and how they
fit within the enterprise.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as
Merchandising, Finance, Target Creative Studio, Communications, and
Stores as well as many other experts throughout the organization.
- Receive support and mentorship from an experienced team member and partner with a manager on professional development.
- Become eligible for a full-time position
Current student working towards a 4-year degree in Marketing or
Advertising with strong academic performance (3.0 GPA or above)
- Demonstrated leadership, strong initiative, and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong planning and organizational skills
interns are eligible for a number of benefits just for being a team
member, including a 10 percent Team Member Discount, access to a
toll-free NurseLine, access to the Target Health & Wellness Web
site, access to the Team Member Life Resources, a resource offering free
support and information, and discounts on a variety of other resources.
Apply online now.