www.WebBizIdeas.com is looking for a SEM / SEO – Online Marketing Intern with a passion for utilizing the latest marketing tools and techniques to execute online marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results. This candidate will assist a growing agency with developing and managing pay-per-click advertising (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns for local & national clients. Applicants must be enthusiastic, hard working, and possess core research, communication, marketing, and analytical skills. Most importantly the right candidate should possess a strong desire to learn SEM and SEO. The position is available immediately and the ideal applicant will be able to commit to working at least 20 hours per week in office.
- Keyword Research - research search queries and identify important search trends relevant to client campaigns.
- Competitive Analysis - compare client offering to that of the competition to forecast the potential profitability of each campaign.
- Campaign Creation - work with the account management team to produce strong, compelling search marketing campaigns.
- Campaign Optimization - test and optimize keywords, ad text, and image ads to improve campaign performance. * Data
- Analysis - analyze client campaign data to measure performance based on key success metrics. * Bid and Budget
- Management - perform budget and bid optimization to meet marketing objectives.
- Data Visualization Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Online Public Relations
- Advanced & Fast SEO Research
- Ensuring a Site Is Search Engine Friendly (Post Panda/Penguin)
- Encourage Customers To Review A Business Online
- How to make a client an expert / industry hub in their industry
- How to build real links and get real people to talk about a client’s company (Post Panda/Penguin)
- How to influence others using online public relations
- How to find quality guest bloggers
- How to influence a database of related websites
- Bachelor's degree in Business (Marketing, Advertising, Communications) or a Communication Major or a Journalist Major
- Strong interest in online business and internet marketing trends
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and Google Analytics a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (strong Excel skills a plus)
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Must know the basics of HTML and CSS
- Wordpress Experience
7204 W. 27th Street, Suite 220
Saint Louis Park, MN 55426