Brew, a communications agency that combines high-concept creative solutions with strategic
planning, is seeking an agile, responsive and adaptive individual to join our team.
We are seeking an up-and-coming Interactive Designer who is energized by concepting and
creating interactive content. The ideal candidate will play a key role in creating integrated
campaigns, working across traditional and digital. We expect that you are comfortable and willing
to create mechanical and presentation files.
– Demonstrate strong conceptual thinking for creative solutions for clients.
– Actively participate in brainstorming and idea generation with the agency team, but also
work well with a creative partner or on your own.
– Able to design for digital media including websites and digital banner campaigns.
– Know and understand social, mobile and digital.
– Must enjoy working collaboratively and be open-minded when receiving feedback.
– Create files within Adobe Creative Suite programs that are structured and organized in a
consistent and efficient manner.
– Effectively juggle multiple projects while maintaining quality.
– Observe deadlines and expected excellence in all work.
– 3+ years experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Must demonstrate a strong proficiency
in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
– 1-2 years experience at a reputable agency is desirable (internships count)
– Must be a team player with a can-do attitude
– Strong interpersonal and professional skills
– Constantly curious
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
**Portfolio must be included with submission, either in PDF form or as a link.
If you are selected as a candidate, we will contact you immediately. No calls please.