Marketing Administrative Assistant – Position available for a full-time Marketing Administrative Assistant. This full-time position will provide administrative support to the Chief Marketing Officer, two Marketing Managers and the Sponsorship Coordinator.
- Providing support to business development such as proofing proposals and helping with the coordination of sponsorships.
- Providing event and webinar support, assisting with the marketing Fred U programs and administering tickets for client or referral source entertainment.
- Providing support to CMO on client feedback and other business development programs, such as tracking actions, scheduling meetings, pulling research and compiling summary reports.
- Assisting in the creation and assembly of reports and books such as the marketing ops report, client data analysis and annual budget book.
- Providing administrative support to department members, scheduling, expensing, and support for department projects.
Candidate must be able to multi-task and work independently in a busy environment. Qualifications include strong organizational and communication skills and 3+ years of experience. Adv. Microsoft 2010 Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required; social media experience a plus.