JOB FUNCTIONS: The Marketing Coordinator will assist in the growth of the Minnesota Twins brand by supporting, coordinating or directing key marketing initiatives while providing administrative and staff support to the Minnesota Twins Marketing Department.
- Assist department in special events including but not limited to Armed Services Appreciation Day, Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, Opening Day, Wine Women and Baseball, Peanut Free Days, Celebrate Diversity Day and Turn Back the Clock
- Oversee the Minnesota Twins Flag raiser program
- Participate in the development of the annual promotion and special event calendar
- Assist in the execution of MLB marketing initiatives including Jackie Robinson Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and other events that are designed to promote the game
- Manage department allotment for all autographed items and tracking of all volunteer hours
- Handle all hospitality and entertainment elements for the Marketing Department which includes; create, schedule and execute all donated first pitch and batting practice buddy certificates, host special guests on field for pregame activities, request field passes, coordinate all in-house pregame comp ticket requests and outside ticket requests and serve as the liaison with Delaware North Companies to facilitate food, beverage and merchandise needs.
- Assist in the preparation of corporate partner recaps
- Coordinate materials for meetings, presentations and other activities of the organization
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing and special event experience
- Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Must have experience and skills in programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends and special events
- Ability to work constructively in a fast paced team environment
Apply online via www.twinsbaseball.com/jobopportunities