This position is responsible for the management of client accounts. Responsibilities include delivery of agency services from strategic planning through program implementation. Associated duties includes financial and personnel management, account development and new business support.
• Lead the development of strategic and tactical plans for client programs.
• Identify and direct agency cross-functional teams required to meet client program needs and results.
• Maintain and build the client working and business relationships with a focus on client satisfaction.
• Determine pricing and manage to designated margins.
Participate as a member of the Account Services Management Group
focusing on development and productivity of the account staff.
• Identify and develop additional business opportunities based on the client’s business needs.
• Participate as a member of a new business team, as requested.
• Provide energizing leadership within the Agency.
B. S. Degree in Marketing or related discipline required or equivalent
combination of education and experience. MBA desirable.
knowledge in public and media relations with additional background in
one or more of these areas: Promotion, Direct, CRM, Interactive,
Incentives/Loyalty, Brand Communications
• Experience with healthcare / medical public relations a plus
Strong interactive expertise (including a clear understanding of
technology, demonstrated experience in website development and
familiarity with UX, IA and the full spectrum of emerging and online
• Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated interactive experience within a marketing agency.
• Successful history of client relationship management, account development and management of client budgets is essential.
• A focus on results with an understanding of reporting and analytics is required.
• Demonstrated understanding of agency pricing and financial business model.
• Keen leadership skills and the ability to identify, hire and motivate direct reports.
• Demonstrated ability to produce and deliver agency product.
• Experience managing cross-functional teams.
• Strong communication, presentation and project management skills.