We are a full service salon, providing natural nail services, massage, facials, full body and facial waxing, and of course the full range of hair services... including extensions. We take pride in offering top of the line products to our customers, many of which are paraben and sulfate free, and organic or contain natural ingredients.
We are consistently hosting and sponsoring events in our community and in our salon, including fundraisers, art shows, fashions shows, photo shoots, and neighborhood/community events. Our last fashion show was "Poolside" by Vita.MN at Calhoun Beach Club where we will provided all the hair and makeup. Our last fundraiser was our 10th Annual "Treasure for Teens" where we raised money for Avenues for Homeless Youth.
Jungle Red Salon~Spa~Gallery is currently looking for a part time public relations/marketing intern to assist in building media relations, marketing the salon and promoting events. Hours are 10 hours a week, they can be flexible but must commit to the same schedule.
- Must Possess skills in writing and interpersonal relations
- Must be professional, responsible, and be able to multi-task
- Must have GRAPHIC DESIGN EXPERIENCE
- Maintain media contact database.
- Assist in generating story leads for web blog.
- Assist in writing press releases as needed.
- Event planning and promotion.
- Promoting salon via social media (Facebook, LinkedIn Twitter, Foursquare, Instagram, Pinterest, etc).
- Create promos/ads using Adobe Photoshop or similar.
- Maintain accounts with publications and relationships with surrounding apartments, businesses, and associations.
Please send resume (including email address and contact number) to Lien at email@example.com.