Connection Is All That Counts.
- Occasional AAE functions as well as the following:
- Manage multiple projects from brief development to final execution.
- Along with AS, manage all day-to-day business of the account.
- Daily contact with clients.
- Budget management, billing, profitability and forecasting.
- Assist in annual planning and strategy development.
- Strong understanding of the advertising agency business and his/her role with in it.
- Ability to lead, identify and sell good creative.
- Strong signs of strategic ability. Understands positioning and write clear briefs, white papers, etc.
- Strong understanding of media planning and buying. Ability to evaluate a media plan.
- Ability to work with, inspire and lead internal multi-functional teams.
- Can work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Can delegate to others and manages AAE’s.
- Can build strong client relationships.
- Takes personal responsibility for entire account.
- Ability to think holistically.
- Ability to manage up and keep team informed.
- Conflict management skills.
- Sales skills.
- Ability and desire to master financial skills.
- Production experience in as many of the following: TV, Radio, Print, Interactive, Events, etc.
Bachelor degree, preferably in advertising, public relations or communications. Two to four years of related professional work experience, ideally at an agency.
Apply online now.