Internship Duration: 12-16 weeks
Expected Hours: 15-20 hours/week
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the development and maintenance of ARKRAY websites.
- Assist with development of ARKRAY advertisements, newsletters, literature and collateral materials.
- Draft and proofread departmental correspondence, brochures, reports and educational materials.
- Research competitor information, media opportunities, editorial calendars and other projects as assigned.
- Assist with other marketing initiatives and objectives as needed.
- Student currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Public Relations or related field.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated writing and general public relations skills.
- Ability to take direction and work independently, self-starter.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media tools.
- Heavy keyboarding / PC use.