Social Media Specialist
Dashe & Thomson is looking for a Social Media Consultant to administer and grow social media channels for a client in the medical/healthcare industry. This is a 6-month contract position based in Minneapolis.
· Social listening and auditing in conjunction with marketing team(s)
· Defining outgoing content strategy, content creation, metrics definition, and daily channel management
· Daily monitoring and listening activities
· Daily reporting and escalation of applicable community activity
· Regular finesse messaging for the audience, working with Medtronic team members
· Engaging regularly with online audience within determined channels
· Managing alerts and escalating product complaints
· Reviewing and presenting metrics on a regular basis
· Consulting with and training other marketers to use social media processes and tools
· 2+ years of experience working with social media platforms in an agency or corporate setting.
· B.A./B.S. Degree
How to apply:
Email your cover letter and resume to Barbara Camm: firstname.lastname@example.org