Inprela Communications brings together the brightest public relations professionals to deliver value to the world’s largest manufacturing companies. With senior-level specialists acting as day-to-day client and media contacts, clients get both strategic thinking and hard-working deliverables that hit the mark and produce meaningful outcomes. We don’t have inflated egos, but we’re not ashamed to admit our clients hire us because we’re wicked smart, fun to work with and we help them take their marketing initiatives to the next level. We’re passionate about our work, but we’re strict about adhering to a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
Inprela offers excellent work life balance for senior practitioners who’ve ‘been there and done that’ with careers that take unnecessary time away from their personal passions. We're selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it's the right fit for both client and agency. It's important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professional satisfying to them because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
Our clients are willing to take calculated risks, know that we care about meeting their goals and share a mutal respect with our staff, which has historically led to lasting friendships. It’s not uncommon to find our team members enjoying time outside of office hours with clients at back yard barbeques, concerts, art shows or boating on Minnesota waterways.
We’re seeking a Senior Account Executive or Account Supervisor who is enthusiatic about helping B2B companies tell their stories through all types of news media. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of senior PR practicitioners. Our ideal candidate is both a strategic thinker and doer who earns clients’ trust quickly.
· Write portions of PR plans/strategies with input from other senior practitioners.
· Serve as regular client contact on a variety of accounts.
· Provide PR counsel to clients in real time.
· Develop fresh news angles and pitch ideas.
· Pitch media and secure placements on a daily/weekly basis.
· Write all forms of media materials – including news releases, key messages, bylined articles and award submissions – independently.
· Brief clients for media interviews.
· Minimum of 5 years of related experience, including B2B PR experience within an agency environment.
· Experience in healthcare.
· Passion for consuming all types of media.
· Ability to balance strategic thinking with executing the plan.
· Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
· Stellar writing skills.
· Excellent at thinking on your feet.
· Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
· Keen ability to problem solve.
· Highly accountable with excellent time management skills.
· Exceptional soft skills.
Please send resumes to email@example.com. Resumes reflecting less than 5 years of experience will not be considered.