ATK Sporting Group is a company that proudly serves the law enforcement, military/government, international and sport shooting markets. As a manufacturer of ammunition, optics, reloading equipment and shooting accessories—as well as a leading producer of tactical gear—ATK Sporting Group meets the needs of its customers by offering technologically advanced products proven in the field. We match the passion and intensity of our customers with our unwavering dedication to products that will perform under the toughest conditions.
Based in Anoka, MN—a small Minnesota town perched on the edge of the
mighty Mississippi River—ATK Sporting Group headquarters is also home to
Federal Premium® Ammunition, one of the shooting industry’s most
recognized and respected brands. Nestled among the lakes, rivers and
great north woods of MN, Federal Premium has been producing ammunition
in Anoka since 1922. As an active business in the local community,
Federal Premium has been responsible for abundant employment
opportunities and community involvement throughout its history.
The Digital Marketing and New Media team is responsible for 20+
websites, social media, online advertising, video production and much
ATK Sporting is seeking a Digital and New Media Intern for summer 2013.
Our summer intern will support the Digital Marketing and New Media
department in the following areas:
-Coordinate Media Database and keep all platforms (websites, YouTube, Internal sites) up to date
-Build and Create Blu-Ray or Standard Def DVD loops
-Social Media monitoring and posting
-Analyzing data trends with software tools
-Updating Dynamic Content Calendar
-Writing, routing and trafficking job tickets for the Digital Marketing team
-Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma and working towards bachelor’s degree required
- Video Editing Experience-Familiarity with Apple Final Cut Pro
- Video Production Experience-Photoshop, DVD StudioPro, familiarity with Prosumer Video Cameras
- Social Media Experience-Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong business ethics, personal organization and trustworthiness.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
Apply online now.