Coordinates, plans and organizes special events for customers, including Innovation Center programs and events at tradeshows. Develops a solid understanding of products and market. Executes events (Innovation Center programs and/or tradeshows) that support Event & Tradeshow, Marketing, and Sales objectives.
· Collaborates with Marketing staff/management, and program directors to create agendas for proposed visits and events to ensure program objectives are successfully met. This includes proposals, budget management, and project management.
· Communicates with management and sales representatives to coordinate their participation in customer visits by determining the nature of their involvement (e.g., presentation, tour, lunch) and informing them of the logistical details (e.g., room, time, AV equipment).
· Communicates with customers to coordinate logistics for their participation in the event (e.g., hotel, transportation, schedule).
· Organizes and facilitates program planning meetings (e.g., strategy sessions, progress checks) to ensure that all parties involved are properly informed and contributing, as necessary, to assure program success and to ensure that program objectives are met.
· Develops strong relationships with key customers, internal and external, serving as a liaison for initiatives. Communicates proactively managing expectations, timelines and logistics.
· Partners with vendors to ensure that events meet expectations.
· Manages all aspects of registration for courses including invitations, travel and hotel accommodations, rooming lists, and ticket distribution to ensure that logistics are effectively managed for all participants.
· Serves as host at all events, representing Boston Scientific.
· Attends all events to ensure that details associated with participants, lodging, equipment needs, guest speakers and agendas are attended to and that problems are corrected.
· Reports on project impact and outcome to aid in the planning for continuous improvement.
· Archives all documents and records pertaining to program management (e.g., research files, contracts, agreements, correspondence) by maintaining secure files to ensure program/project information remains confidential and is available for future reference.
· Prepares status reports by analyzing and compiling data, projections, and relevant information for submission to senior management to ensure pertinent issues, changes, and updates are communicated.
· In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
· Acquires and maintains knowledge of event industry trends and best-in-class practices as related to responsibilities.
- Must be available to start between 6:30 am and 7:00 am
- Will spend ½ time in Maple Grove and ½ in Arden Hills
- 1-3 years of experience; preferably in a medical-related or communications field
- 2-year or Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field
- Travel required
Apply online now.