Faegre Baker Daniels - One Firm globally, committed to Clients First through High Performance.
Faegre Baker Daniels is dedicated to serving the legal needs of local, national, and international businesses. From offices in the United States, United Kingdom, and China, our staff of more than 1600 lawyers, consultants, paraprofessionals, administrative and operations professionals provide the expertise necessary to solve complex business challenges and work together to provide an exceptional experience for our clients.
Faegre Baker Daniels has an opportunity for a Public Relations Coordinator to work in our downtown Minneapolis office. This role will be responsible for assisting the Director of Communications in planning marketing and media communications. Major responsibilities include developing, crafting, and editing internal and external marketing communications materials and project management over communications initiatives and channels.
• Media & Public Relations: manage media relations, develop strategy and plan for supporting media and PR initiatives, work to develop media training, and develop target list of publications.
• Media Outreach: collaborate with team to develop pitch stories, monitor editorial calendars, and seek opportunities; manage drafting, editing and distribution of information.
• Writing & Editing: write, edit, and proofread communications materials (for example: biographies, media releases, articles, client alerts, newsletters, seminar presentations, etc.).
We are focused on hiring individuals who embrace our values and thrive in our high-performance culture. At Faegre Baker Daniels, you will engage in challenging work and have the opportunity to refine your technical skills with cutting-edge technology.
Please visit our Careers Page on our website to learn more about the history of our firm and our core values. We offer a supportive working environment, a commitment to diversity, a variety of opportunities to give back to the community, and a benefits package designed to meet your needs. We hope you will join us in contributing to the success of our firm. EOE.
• 1–3 years of material writing and editing experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or English
• Previous experience working in a law firm, agency, or professional services environment is preferred
• Experience with managing communications projects, including substantial writing and editing experience, planning and calendaring communications, and leveraging content across communication channels