ResponsibilitiesLifetouch is the leading professional photography company in North America and one of the largest employee owned companies in the US. We share the vision to be the leader of innovative products, compelling photography programs and services that capture and preserve the memories of our customers. As you take the first few steps of your career journey, consider joining our expanding and exciting organization. We are currently looking for a talented and highly motivated marketing intern with a distinguished academic record to join our Lifetouch National School Studios Marketing Communications team and participate in our dynamic summer internship program. Our summer internship program provides a challenging and rewarding on-the-job experience in a highly collaborative environment.
• Work under a mentor relationship with marketing professionals at all levels to gain direct and relevant experience in the following areas: Marketing Communications Functional Skills, General Business Knowledge and Personal Professional Development Skills
• Connect with and learn from other cross-functional business partners to clarify program intent and identify problems and suggest changes. Gain an understanding of these functions and how they interact with the marketing function from an overall business perspective.
• Prepare a project / business plan on a specific subject matter, create a presentation using various media and present to both the marketing and business leadership teams. Specific subject will be determined in collaboration with your mentor.
• Support faced-paced in-house creative group. Project-manage strategic initiatives for individual the business units. These will be done both with direction from your mentor, leaders in the department and on your own throughout your internship.
• Evaluate process improvements and project work-flow.
• Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
Requirements• Junior or Senior from an accredited undergraduate program- currently enrolled in a related marketing field of study
• Fast learner and effective information processing & comprehension
• Creative visualization, critical thinking and strategic reasoning skills
• Collaborative coordination and time management
• Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards
• Fluency in English language
• Recognizes importance and strives to improve communication skills: written, interpersonal and presentation
• Proficient and active in social media channels; ability to interact in the space immediately
• Previous experience is a benefit but not required
Apply online now.