The Undergraduate Marketing Intern works on the planning and implementation of projects that support the Marketing Function. Projects may include: interaction with product managers to identify new marketing opportunities, analysis of new marketing opportunities, planning of marketing projects, estimating project costs and managing projects to completion. May identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with business objectives. Responsibilities may also include: coordinating trade show activities, tracking marketing campaigns to evaluate results and providing recommendations for future marketing projects.
- Assist with developing and executing on specific marketing projects within the Global Marketing team.
- Conduct market research and analysis of both primary and secondary sources in support of projects
- Develop project plans, milestones, deliverables and metrics
- Execute against project plans with excellence
- Support physician VIP visits when needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in progress
Prior experience in the pharma or medical device field
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to exercise sound judgment and to work efficiently without significant supervision.
Strategic thinking skills
Strong computer and computer application skills essential. (Knowledge of Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint)
Strong aptitude for learning technical product line and working in complex, fast-paced environment
Natural ability to work with people at various levels and diverse backgrounds
Ensure personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are personally applicable. Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high quality work
Apply online now.