Duties for Web Copywriter Intern
- Write SEO-optimized blog posts using WordPress
- Create email newsletters using MailChimp
- Assist Lead Copywriter with content marketing campaigns
- Assist with digital marketing efforts for the Snap Agency website
Qualifications for Web Copywriter Intern
- Must be a junior or senior standing majoring in English, Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Excellent working knowledge of blogging, online copywriting, SEO copywriting, email marketing, basic html, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and basic search engine marketing principles
- Flexible writing skills. Ability to adjust style and tone to fit the target audience.
- Attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax
- Be a self starter with a commitment to excellence and client service, with strong problem solving capabilities
- Be a team player and willing to do what it takes for our team to exceed expectations
To learn more about Snap Agency, visit our about us page.