Our Plymouth headquarters has an immediate opening for a creative, energetic and collaborative individual to join our growing marketing team. SRF’s marketing team works with internal clients across the company’s six offices – we work with company leaders across all of our diverse service areas.
The marketing communications coordinator will be responsible for developing persuasive marketing materials, including proposals, brochures, e-blasts, social media, and presentations. As a key member of the marketing team, the successful applicant will also work with communications and graphic design staff to complete other projects as necessary, such as awards, press releases, and website updates.
The ideal candidate will excel at effectively communicating strategic information while working on multiple projects simultaneously. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities and to provide ensure superior service is essential. Additional qualifications should include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing, or a related field
- One to three years of marketing communications experience
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office experience desired
- Qualified candidates will be asked to share samples of their past or current work SRF offers our employees a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package, including medical/RX, dental, life, disability, and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; 401(k) and ESOP. SRF is an equal opportunity employer.