ATK corporate offices have an opening for an intern in its Communications department in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. The internship provides strong hands-on experience within the industry and includes exposure to corporate social media, web and internal communications.
Interested candidates must be talented,
self-motivated, organized, professional, personable and team-oriented.
Candidates must be proficient with Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Develop social media messages aligned with key activities
- Monitor, schedule, and update ATK’s Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube channels and prepare metrics reports.
- Maintain ATK's website using WordPress and prepare metrics reports.
- Develop an ATK.com WordPress “how to” manual.
- Review and update ATK’s corporate intranet and prepare metrics reports.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- A junior or senior majoring in Communications, Web Design, or Marketing.
- Experience with social media channels.
- Experience with Wordpress website/blog software preferred.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Good verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Candidate must also have a 3.0 or higher GPA.
will be filled as a 12-week 32-40 hour/week internship (from mid to
late May until mid to late August 2013). Ongoing part-time internship is
ATK has the people, strategy, agility, and products to
thrive in a highly dynamic national security and space environment. If
you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, ATK is the company
that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly
competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental,
401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Apply online now.