The City of Saint Paul has an opportunity available for a Community and Digital Services Manager at the Saint Paul Public Library.
This position is part of the senior leadership team and reports to the Director of the Saint Paul Public Library system.
Some of the primary duties include:
- Developing and executing strategic plans related to building public awareness of major projects, programs or initiatives
- Effectively leveraging integrated digital communications and engagement tools
- Performing highly-responsible supervisory, administrative and professional work to plan, organize and direct communications, external relations and electronic services.
- Creating and implementing strategic plans pertaining to public relations and communications efforts, community digital initiatives and digital library services offered by the Library.
- Directing department wide project efforts and coordinates projects with other departments, divisions or agencies. Represents the Saint Paul Public Library’s interests to a wide variety of public and private agencies.
- Acts as a primary contact to partner organizations.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field and six years of progressively responsible professional experience in public relations, communications, or digital services. Experience shall include two years of supervisory, budget planning and development, and project management work.
$61,014.98 - $84,135.48 Annually
SELECTION PROCESS INFORMATIONTo apply, please visit www.stpaul.gov/jobs to read the job announcement and complete an employment application.