Seeking Intern for Miss Minnesota Junior High, High School & Collegiate Pageants
- Must have personal pageant experience or strong liking for pageants
- Currently seeking degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations (senior preferred)
- Previous experience/internship with social media or PR focus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, usage of digital camera and being able to upload media
1) Utilize social media to recruit, answer inquiries, and post on behalf of pageant.
2) Follow up with anyone who contacts program with interest in participating. Keep record of contestants, their paperwork, and fees.
3) Assist in updating state web site, write copy for site, upload photos, etc.
4) Contact businesses, coaches, etc. for possible sponsorships
6) Research possible media use for pageant itself on August 17th, 2013 (i.e. streaming) etc.
7) Assist with creation of program book.
8) Contact media and update following pageant with new titleholders info.
9) Research appearances and volunteer opportunities for titleholders following State Pageant.
10) Strategize ways to increase visibility of Program.
Be able to dedicate 10 hours per week. Intern MUST be at pageant and style show the night before. This position is unpaid and will last through August 20, 2013.
If interested email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com