Interns will learn first-hand from JumperCable's founder who has 20+ year experience on national brands in leading agencies. Few internships offer this level exposure to all aspects of a client's business from brand strategy, market research, identity, and campaign development. Emphasis is on social media and related digital marketing tools.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Provide market intelligence to support creation of a social media program
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Analyze organic and paid search keyword analysis
- Identify best practices in a given discipline or practice
- Analyze local business listings
- Assist with the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Assist in creation of training materials
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals and a strong desire to learn
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in social media
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, photo/image editing
- HTML, InDesign skills a plus
- A sense of humor
This is an unpaid position. Interns will walk away with significant hands-on experience and tangible examples of meaningful work.
We appreciate your interest in the JumperCable Marketing Internship. To provide us with additional information beyond the traditional resume, please complete the following application question. Be creative, concise and clear with your written communication (limit 300 words).
What is the single most impactful marketing idea you have come up with so far in your life?
Send your cover letter, a current resume and your completed application to: