This is an opportunity to join one of Minnesota’s newest housing social enterprises from the ground floor. Framework is a new, online homebuyer education tool designed to help first-‐time homebuyers make wise choices and be successful homeowners. The Framework Marketing and Outreach Coordinator will lead day-‐ to-‐day execution of an intensive marketing and outreach program designed to build awareness of Framework among mortgage brokers, lenders and other real estate professionals. The position objective is to both generate heightened awareness of the tool and encourage immediate referrals to the Framework education course.
- Identify and schedule presentation opportunities within the real estate and referral communities
- Deliver presentations to mortgage brokers, lenders, and other key audiences likely to have clients/customers who would benefit from Framework
- Build database of referral contacts
- Help promote and execute referral recognition program
- Up to 30% travel time
- Strong communications skills – written and oral
- Strong relationship-‐building skills with ability to earn respect from all levels of business professionals
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Project management skills – capable of setting clear goals and meeting benchmarks
Applications will be accepted through April 22, 2013. This is a temporary, contract position. Work begins in May and will continue through October 31, 2013. The successful applicant must provide his/her own car. Mileage and expenses will be reimbursed.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Brooke Walker, Homebuyer Education Program Director by 5:00 on Monday, April 22. Email resumes to email@example.com. About the Minnesota Homeownership Center The Minnesota Homeownership Center is a statewide nonprofit organization assisting Minnesotans with low and moderate incomes to buy and maintain their homes. The Center is the definitive source of services related to the state’s foreclosure crisis and the recovery. The organization partners with lenders, realtors, and other industry stakeholders to ensure barrier-‐free access to sustainable homeownership. Our programming is recognized nationally for innovation and effectiveness. To learn more please visit www.hocmn.org The Minnesota Homeownership Center is an Equal Opportunity