This position is responsible for updating, maintaining, monitoring and measuring Gillette’s external-facing web site, and providing technical assistance with other external sites and Gillette’s intranet. The Website Specialist works closely with the Digital Content Developer and other members of the public relations, marketing and communications teams to ensure that the our websites are effective for our key target audiences.
Specific Duties Include:
- Develops and implements strategies to ensure Gillette’s main website and ancillary websites are operating smoothly and links are correct and updated as needed.
- Measures and analyzes traffic to all Gillette websites, identifies trends and communicates these statistics to the team and management. Makes recommendations based on this information that will improve the overall usability of the sites.
- Works with digital content developer, updates Gillette’s main website content, photos and links as necessary using the existing content management system.
- Provides technical support as needed to support Gillette’s intranet.
- Provides technical support for event websites, email tools (i.e. Constant Contact) and social media.
- Solves problems independently in order to maintain the website.
- Researches and provides updates to the public relations, marketing and communications teams regarding the latest in website technology, strategy, search engine optimization, health care apps, and other web-related trends and approaches.
- Develops and maintains close collaborative relationships with internal staff of all levels to field request for additions/changes to the main website and other ancillary websites.
- Works with external vendors as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, analyzing, maintaining, updating a website for a corporation or not-for-profit
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in website development and maintenance
- Expertise with content management systems, various web platforms, HTML and email marketing tools
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Strong communications skills
- Must be able to work full-time (1.0 FTE)
For additional details and to apply, visit: www.gillettechildrens.org.