Inprela Communications brings together the brightest public relations professionals to deliver value to the world’s largest manufacturing and healthcare companies. With senior-level specialists acting as day-to-day client and media contacts, clients get both strategic thinking and hard-working deliverables that hit the mark and produce meaningful outcomes. We don’t have inflated egos, but we’re not ashamed to admit our clients hire us because we’re wicked smart, fun to work with and we help them take their marketing initiatives to the next level. We’re passionate about our work, but we’re strict about adhering to a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
Inprela offers all employees excellent work life balance in the mindset of those senior-level practitioners who have ‘been there and done that’ with careers that take unnecessary time away from their personal passions. We're selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it's the right fit for both client and agency. It's important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professionally satisfying to them because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
Our clients are willing to take calculated risks, know that we care about meeting their goals and share a mutual respect with our staff, which has historically led to lasting friendships. It’s not uncommon to find our team members enjoying time outside of office hours with clients at back yard barbeques, concerts, art shows or boating on Minnesota waterways.
We’re seeking a full-time Summer Intern who is passionate about PR and is willing to help B2B companies tell their stories through all types of news media. This is an exciting opportunity to gain agency experience working with senior PR practitioners. Our ideal candidate is someone who is driven to succeed with a passion for all things PR.
· Paid internship
· 40 hours per week
· Competitive pay
· Duration runs from June 3 through August 30 (flexible start and end dates). Extension of internship is possible.
· Assist in developing, writing and distributing media materials and pitches.
· Conduct targeted media outreach activities, including responding to media queries.
· Conduct online research and summarize findings.
· Assist with media monitoring reporting and development of media lists.
· Prepare materials for client meetings.
· Participate in internal brainstorms and content generation discussions.
· Assist with administrative tasks.
· Recent graduate or current student studying public relations or strategic communications.
· Strong writing and editing skills.
· Working knoweldge of AP Style.
· Previous agency experience preferred.