The FlintGroup of agencies, with locations in Fargo and Grand Forks, North Dakota, and Duluth and St. Cloud, Minnesota, seeks a Social Media Strategist.
What we're looking for:
The Social Media Strategist will be responsible for creating, presenting, and overseeing execution of social media strategies for clients across all Flint Group locations. This position will work alongside social media and public relations team members, as well as the agency’s account teams and other disciplines to produce collaborative, integrated work. They will recommend and implement innovative techniques and measure the impact of their strategic recommendations.
The Social Media Strategist must maintain up-to-date knowledge of social media and online communication, and understand how social media integrates with public relations, CRM, and paid media. This person will proactively bring new ideas to account managers and clients to help grow the social media and public relations discipline for our clients and for our agency.
• Create results-driven social media strategies for clients in various industries
• Work seamlessly with account teams across all Flint Group offices
• Effectively collaborate within the public relations and social media team, and with other agency disciplines
• Assist in the creation of estimates and RFPs
• Represent Flint Group at speaking events and other thought leadership opportunities
• Proactively bring new ideas to account teams and to clients
• Oversee and participate in execution of strategies, including measurement and content management
• Identify, evaluate and recommend new tools and processes for internal use and for client projects
• Be a resource for social media best practices, trends, and insights throughout the Flint Group and for our clients
• Proven track record of creating and measuring social media strategies
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Lightning fast learner
• Data, analytics, and metrics oriented
• Excitement and passion for the industry and the Flint Group
• Understanding of how a full-service agency works
• Positive person. Be happy, smile, and bring a can-do attitude to the office.
• 10-20% travel requirement
• Bachelors degree marketing, communications or related field
• 3+ years experience creating and presenting social media strategies
• Experience in content strategy or public relations is a huge plus, but not required
• Experience in any of the following industries is also beneficial: manufacturing, higher education, health care, financial, travel/tourism, or retail
To Apply: Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Status: Exempt-FT
The Flint Group is an EOE organization