Clarity Coverdale Fury is seeking an Account Manager to function as a liaison between assigned clients and internal agency departments. The Account Manager will be a day-to-day client contact, ensuring that the agency is delivering on client expectations.
· Manage projects from start to finish, which may include: helping to assess client needs, developing creative requests, working with traffic to create estimates and timelines, managing hours, budgets and deadlines, obtaining client feedback or approvals, coordinating revisions and completing invoicing.
· Coordinate with media, creative, interactive and production departments to achieve client objectives.
· Track and report account activity for internal and client teams using tools like status reports, conference recaps, memos and budget spreadsheets. Become the “go to” person for questions about account activity.
· Work with the traffic manager to maintain project files.
· Proactively think about the scope of projects to identify questions, needed resources, issues with timing or budget, etc.
· Tackle day-to-day tasks that keep accounts running smoothly and escalate issues as appropriate.
· Anticipate needs of the internal team – provide backup information for creative, help prepare for presentations or meetings, answer questions before they are asked.
· Champion existing processes to help work run smoothly and efficiently, and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Participate in annual strategic planning for assigned clients.
· Participate on RFP response teams as requested.
· Stay up to speed on client businesses and categories and share information with the team and clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred (but relevant work experience will be considered)
· 3-4 years of agency or equivalent experience with direct client contact
· Experience working on diverse projects including digital initiatives, broadcast production and print production
· Experience managing timelines and budgets
· Professional demeanor and strong personal presence are required
· Outstanding interpersonal skills as well an articulate, friendly, “whatever it takes” attitude, along with a strong work ethic
· Proactive, resourceful and enthusiastic
· Excels at follow-up and follow-through
· High energy and a solid confidence level, including an ability to initiate internal problem-solving communication
· Ability to establish and build productive relationships with diverse personalities
· Demonstrates a passion for learning and marketing communications
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com