Minnesota Children’s Museum’s mission is sparking children’s learning through play.
We are in search of a Social Media Coordinator to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity that offers a mission driven, playful environment with a thirst for all things digital, this could be the job for you!
This position is responsible for contributing to and managing the day-to-day activities of Minnesota Children’s Museum’s digital platforms. Primary responsibilities include content creation and management, digital channel monitoring and measurement and reporting.
This position also supports the execution of a high-level social media and communications
plan created to leverage the Museum’s unique’s role in championing the power of play in early childhood.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and oral. This person will
be able to work independently while working in an effective manner; must have knowledge of the publication process, in-depth knowledge of social media and ability to implement digital strategy plans.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, journalism or related field, or equivalent.
- 1-2 years professional experience in social media marketing, public relations or media preferred.
- Possesses strong computer/internet skills
- Demonstrated understanding of social media platforms and how they can be leveraged in different scenarios, and experience with online monitoring and measurement tools.
- Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment
Please submit letter of interest with salary requirements, resume and at least 3 examples of documented social media work. Resourcesjobs@mcm.org (preferred) Minnesota Children’s Museum
10 West 7th Street
St. Paul, MN 55102
No phone calls please.
Apply online now.
Apply online now.