Under minimal supervision, funnel appropriate communications from various Nash Finch departments to customers in a designated geographical area. May provide administrative support for Regional Vice President.
- High School Diploma or GED. Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/ or experience preferred.
- Three (3) years combined experience in communication and administrative duties strongly preferred.
- Act as a single point of contact, or funnel for all customer communications in a specific geographical region. Review all outward communications before sending to avoid communicating redundant messages.
- Operate as a information conduit with internal communications, to inform and assist with the communication of regional promotions and emergencies.
- Establish parameters for communications, including frequency and content.
- Consolidate messages together when possible, draft memos to include with consolidated communications.
- May also support the Regional Vice President in an administrative capacity as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills; ability to interact with associates at all levels.
- Must have attention to detail and effective organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and excellent reasoning skills, regular use of business or specialized vocabulary and a strong knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures and personnel.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).