Prestige Wine & Spirits is looking for a Social Media Specialist to be on the front lines of our media and digital marketing efforts. This individual will need to be highly focused and self-motivated, with an excellent technical understanding of social media and an innovative vision of how to apply it in promoting priorities and engaging target audiences.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Work with internal teams to develop and implement social media
strategies surrounding high-visibility events, product launches and
promotions. Generate compelling, creative, relevant social media content
and manage it in support of strategy goals. Manage communities located
in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other
similar social media environments. Perform competitive analysis, social
media monitoring and online brand management analysis. Ensure return of
lapsed readers through regular engagement and follow up. Monitor
effective benchmarks to measure the growth of the community as well as
present feedback on the effectiveness of new initiatives in report
format. Ensure the community platform (for ex. forums, blogs) are kept
up to date and functional. Monitor social networks for potential threats
or opportunities. Monitor all user generated content and communicate
findings with account managers as needed.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related field required or equivalent work experience
2. 3+ years experience in social media marketing and strategy
3. Adult Beverage industry experience preferred
4. In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community
platforms and their respective participants (Forums, Photo Uploads,
Blogs Profiling etc.) and how they can be deployed in different
5. Working knowledge of social media tools like HootSuite, TweetDeck, Cloud monitoring, etc.
6. Computer proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and Internet applications
7. Keep up to date on the latest tools and social media tactics
being used by brands, and how to take advantage of opportunities to use
new technologies and approaches.
8. Project management and execution of strategies through creation of tactics, deliverables and recommendations.
9. Understanding of editing and proofreading, grammatical rules, and optimized writing techniques.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please
attach your resume and apply Via Monster.com or email resume to
HR@Johnsonbrothers.com reference Social Media Specialist in the subject
line. Thank you for your interest in working with Prestige Wine &