Leading communications firm seeks the future.
Are you a big thinker? A skilled storyteller? A great writer? Weber Shandwick wants to see your resume for a paid intern
position. We’re passionate about expanding the boundaries of what we
offer our clients – and we’re looking for candidates with the creative
daring and digital savvy to join that effort.
From creative ideation to execution, Weber Shandwick’s interns form the
foundation of a talented team that generates groundbreaking,
- Thinking: Do it out of the box.
- Digital: Know all the relevant social platforms, what brands are doing on them and what they should do next.
- Communication: Speak, write and edit succinctly and compellingly.
- Management: Meet deadlines, put out fires and multi-task. Work fast, and work well.
- Interpersonal: Play nice, whether it’s in a team, with a team or independently.
- Technical: Know Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Spark: Understand what sets you apart.
- Create: Written words, big ideas
- Monitor: Track brands in traditional and social media
- Hustle: Develop story angles, develop media lists
- Research: Analyze brands using various resources
- Plan: Assist in event coordination and logistics
- Engage: Participate in brainstorms and with teams
Be a part of one of the world’s leading communications firms, Weber
Shandwick, a perennial best place to work. Most recently, we were named
“Global PR Agency of the Year” and “Most Creative PR Agency in the
World” by The Holmes Report, and “Digital PR Firm of the Year” by PR
Apply online now.