DescriptionReports to: Account Director
The Assistant Account Executive’s focus should be on learning and understanding the client and agency business, managing day-to-day account business, and supporting the team in any way possible.
Connection Is All That Counts.
• Internal project management.
• Record keeping: conference reports, status reports, timelines, billing, etc.
• Research: competitive information, trends, case studies, etc.
• Production and execution: making sure things get done on time, on budget with no errors.
• Office support: copying, binding, filing, shipping, meeting prep and clean-up.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Basic understanding of marketing communications principles and practices.
• A sincere interest, if not passion for ideas and marketing communications.
• Inquisitive, hunger to learn and willingness to work hard.
• Career-minded, professional demeanor and poise.
• Strong attention to detail/follow-through.
• Self starter/self motivated.
• Works well with others and alone.
• Can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Resourceful, demonstrated problem solving skills and creativity.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Strong personal communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Asks for/accepts performance feedback.
• Ability to work confidently and accurately with numbers
• Technology literacy – Internet proficiency, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in advertising, public relations or communications. Ideal candidates would have completed a previous agency internship. And have an interest in loyalty marketing.
Apply online now.