Our Staff is a highly trained team, assisting clients in choosing the best course of action for their individual skin type. We specialize in ongoing Skin Care maintenance and facial rejuvenation, with an emphasis on Lifestyle and overall Health and Wellness.
When a client comes to Skin Therapease, we promise to provide the most beneficial customized services specializing in skin health, rejuvenation and age management. We simply want to help our clients maintain healthy radiant skin and inform them on how to live holistic lifestyles. We are looking for an intern who is truly excited about the health and wellness industry and shares the same values of our company.
The ideal candidate for our part-time Fall Internship is someone who is passionate about PR and is excited to tell their stories through all types of social media. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience managing branded social media platforms and creating thought communities. Our ideal candidate is someone who is driven to succeed and is willing to think “outside-the-box”.
- Assist in developing and scheduling content for all Skin Therapease social media platforms
- Edit and place blog posts of staff members
- Conduct targeted media outreach activities, including responding to media queries.
- Create a competitive analysis strategy and report findings
- Create and engage communities across various social media channels
- Participate in internal brainstorms and content generation discussions.
- Distributing feature stories to local media and conducting follow-up
- Attend networking events to represent Skin Therapease and assist the marketing manager
- Assist with administrative tasks.
- General office duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing a degree in public relations, communications, marketing or related field
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of AP Style.
- An early adopter of social media platforms paired with a natural curiosity of emerging technologies
- Some previous knowledge using and creating webinars
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in skin health and living holistic lifestyles preferred, but not required
- 12-15 hours per week
- Duration runs from September 5 through December 20 (flexible start and end dates)
- This is an unpaid position
- Can be taken for college credit if deemed applicable by the university
Please submit a cover letter, resume and two samples of your work (one written and one social media) to email@example.com