Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Mirror Ink Productions LLC - Marketing Intern
Marketing Internship (Minneapolis)
Minneapolis Event Company currently is seeking a Marketing & Event Intern to help assist upcoming projects in the Fall and Spring. Our ideal candidate must be open to diversity and to assist with multiple projects at one time. For ideal candidate, there is room to grow within the new company.
1. Helping to create flyers, brochures, and other marketing materials for various fundraisers and events
2. Providing support for the upcoming events by, flyering, sending out email, following up with sponsors, and maintaining communications with outside contacts and vendors
3. Providing on-site support during events
4. Maintaining a community calendar of events
5. Updating Facebook and Twitter on a weekly basis
6. Coordination and clerical assistance for large scale mailings
7. Clerical support to the C0-Executive Team
8. General office support, including administrative and reception duties
2-4 years of Marketing & Events Experience (Student are welcome)
Ability to work independently and juggle multiple tasks at once.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to take initiative and perform
Excellent computer skills.
Posses a friendly, outgoing personality.
3-month internship (September 25nd-January25, 2013)
Potential advancement for the right Candidate
Perks and bonus are though the duration of the internships
The intern will report to the President. Flexible schedule: hours and length of commitment are negotiable. Intern will receive letters of recommendation as appropriate, along with evaluation upon completion of internship
Apply online now.
Posted by Ryan May