We are looking for a very organized and detailed individual to join the Ohana Construction team. This is a vital role in our company, as you will be the central point of communication. You will oversee the admin responsibilities of projects, as well as learn and implement some marketing strategies involving SEO and social media. Since this is such a critical role, this is a 30 day temp to hire position. Part time to start, approximately 20 hrs/wk, but opportunity for full time within a year.
- Streamline company communication with leads, clients, vendors and subs
- Update project management program - calendar, client info, etc.
- Manage website and some online marketing
- Edit training documents as processes change
- Quick learner
- Basic computer knowledge, social media or blogging knowledge is a plus
- Strong organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- High standards for yourself and our company. We strive to be the best remodeling company and only want teammates who want to work at the best remodeling company too- Trustworthy, self-motivated, and disciplined to work from home and with little supervision
- No construction knowledge necessary, but it is a plus
Email your resume to Shawnee@OhanaConstructionInc.com