PadillaCRT is looking for an account executive with two-to-three years of healthcare public relations and media experience. The ideal candidate will possess professional knowledge about the health care industry and experience communicating about it.
Candidates must know how to:
- Write all the basic PR tactics including, but not limited to: media releases, advisories, media pitches, letters to editors, op-eds, bylined articles, case histories and white papers.
- Produce media lists and materials.
- Research information to support client work.
- Deliver phone pitches to trade and consumer media, and feel comfortable advocating the client’s story and/or product to the media.
- Schedule and coordinate media interviews.
- Execute event logistics.
- Organize and manage projects and tactics of a strategic or communications plan.
- Write content for marketing communication materials and tools.
Overall, we are looking for a professional who writes well and prefers client-oriented projects. Experience working at a public relations and communications agency is a plus.
PadillaCRT is an employee-owned firm and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer an exceptional work environment, which contributed to our recognition as America’s “Top Agency to Work For” in 2010.
Our clients span various industries, including technology, consumer products, agriculture, manufacturing, retail, financial and more. Our staff includes experts in marketing communications, crisis/critical issues management, employee communications, investor relations, market/opinion research, digital media, creative design, media relations and public affairs.
We strive for excellence. We’re strategic. We deliver results. We have fun. And we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals who want to grow with us.
If interested, please apply online at www.padillacrt.com.