Monday, October 07, 2013
Best Buy - Communication Specialist - Home Business Group Job
Are you looking to expand your professional writing career while writing about the latest and greatest technology Best Buy has to offer? We want to offer you a chance to impact our customer's experience by developing clear communication that will allow blue shirts and store leadership to better execute processes and sales strategy. Join a team committed to your development with opportunities to increase your experience while working in areas that you are passionate about.
The Communication Specialist role resides in the Retail Operations team, specifically the Planning & Communications Team within HBG. The role includes creating and managing all communications for business categories and overarching content supporting initiatives, campaigns, drive times, and run-the-business type communication planning. The ability to leverage strong relationship and communication skills is critical in this role. In the ever changing and demanding world of retail, the adaptability to change is important in supporting the stores and field leaders in a timely manner.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and develops content for category Weekly Notes, Employee News, Leadership Notes, SOP processes, and other retail-facing communication tools.
- Develops and executes communications plans for initiatives impacting store employees.
BG Strategy Execution
- Partners with the Business Planning Manager in activating the Retail Ops team to deliver on the priorities and provide visibility to Marketing, Merchandising, Training, Communication, and operational components.
- Works with the Business Planning Manager to ensure there is bi-directional visibility to work streams and strategies between Enterprise Planning, Retail, Business Groups, and Capabilities, ensuring cross-functional alignment (consistency) on deliverables.
- Works cross-functionally with other Business Group Communications teams to ensure consistency in retail communication vehicles.
Tests, Pilots, and Rollouts Support
- Partners with the Business Planning Manager, who is responsible for project management of all tests, pilots, and rollouts by coordinating the organization of the retail execution plan with Merch Ops, Merchandising Planning, and Category Managers (comm. plans, trainings, sales tools, etc.).
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Communications experience utilizing professional writing skills
- 1+ years of retail experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Apply online now.
Posted by Unknown