The Social Media Marketing Manager will define innovative and highly effective digital strategies for our clients. This role will be responsible for developing and executing strategic social media and digital initiatives, including developing and managing viral marketing campaigns and integrating digital media into the overall business strategy of our clients.
Major Job Responsibilities and Related Duties
- Work with clients to develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that utilizes social media marketing techniques to increase visibility and traffic
- Author client-facing social media POVs, lead business development in social media, and present social strategy to clients with confidence.
- Provide the strategic foundation for social media activation, and its connection to all other marketing touch points.
- Manage all social activity across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other networks to ensure a steady flow of content and a responsive social presence.
- Play a planning role, guiding community management and outreach activities to ensure activities support the editorial plan and align with the overarching program strategy, to generate the maximum engagement from audiences.
- Lead social media strategy and performance meetings with clients.
- Engage with social influencers to create beneficial relationships and grow the footprint with key audiences for clients.
- Contributes to thought leadership around engagement practices, measurement and process.
- Works with cross-functional teams to develop integrated marketing plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- 4-6 years of experience in related field (e.g., interactive agency, marketing, advertising, market research, public relations)
- Understands the interaction between strategy, content, and audience management
- Very familiar with all major forms of social media and has actively cultivated his/her own network on at least one of the social media sites
- Has proven experience helping to create and implement social media / real-time marketing campaigns
- Proven deep understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest
- Experience using listening & reporting tools like Facebook Insights and Radian6
- Basic understanding of SEO and SEM
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Works well with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
Apply online now.