Imagewërks Marketing is a full service marketing communications agency. Our team is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to compliment an already successful and talented marketing group.
Imagewërks Marketing, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator at its
Arden Hills office. At Imagewërks Marketing, we work hard and play even harder. We are a company focused on creating innovative marketing and advertising campaigns, creative, interactive online strategic plans and unique print and fulfillment projects.
Each day and every hour at Imagewërks is different so you are sure to gain a plethora of experience in writing e-newsletters, prospecting new accounts, pulling lists, qualifying prospects, building databases, assisting with social media efforts, creating marketing letters, helping with strategy for clients, putting presentations together, and all of those other duties that come with working in a marketing communications company.
- Researching, writing, editing, and proofreading communications for both print and online media
- Help to create and write the company e-newsletter
- List research and procurement
- Support business development efforts
- Proposal content development and design integration
- Participate in brand and marketing audits for clients
- Database Management
- Event Marketing
- Social Media strategic content plan development
$10 / hour
- Completed bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications related degree
- Experience in marketing communications that includes significant writing responsibilities and experience with web-based communications (websites, email programs, etc.)
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills, and the ability to make mature judgments in matters related to communications efforts
- Solid skills in time management and project management
· Self-motivated and determined to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Computer experience in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, or the willingness to learn more as needed
- Understanding of HTML, or the willingness to learn more as needed
- Public Relations experience
- This position reports to the Account Managers of Imagewërks Marketing. We are a fun group with a casual dress code unless you will be going on client meetings with the Account Management team.
Please submit your resume, a brief description of why you're interested in joining our team, and three writing samples to email@example.com.