Imagewërks Marketing is a full service marketing communications agency. Our team is seeking a Mid-level Project Manager to complement an already successful and talented marketing group.
Imagewërks Marketing has an immediate opening for a Project Manager at its Arden Hills office. At Imagewërks Marketing, we work hard and play even harder. We are a company focused on creating innovative marketing and advertising campaigns, creative, interactive online strategic plans and unique print and fulfillment projects. These projects are always focused on driving results for the client and helping their business grow. It will be the responsibility of the Project Manager to ensure an efficient and effective workflow for all of these projects on an internal level.
Each day and every hour at Imagewërks Marketing is very different; therefore the ability to quickly learn what drives the industries in which we work will be a necessity for this position. Also, working directly alongside the Imagewërks Marketing Account Management teams and Creative teams, this position requires excellent organization, proofreading, multi-tasking, and interpersonal communication skills in order to meet the needs of each client we serve in a timely manner.
- Plan and manage the scope, resources, time and budget for projects and anticipate potential challenges with an eye to alternative solutions
- Develop and refine the project timeline and budgets
- Coordinate necessary internal resources
- Communicate and collaborate with the client and team
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage internal meetings and checkpoints
- Ability to distribute information efficiently and effectively internally and externally
- Monitor resources, track progress, and communicate responsibilities
- See each job through to completion at the highest of quality
- Creation of cost estimates, purchase orders, and coordinate with accounting on invoices
- Report project completion and file all records in an organized fashion
- Ability to streamline process and easily adapt to change
- Keep current with industry trends and latest marketing technologies
- Knowledge of agency contracts and legalities
Depending on experience
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a marketing, communications, or advertising environment at an account/project manager level
- Must understand the production process relating to creative, print, and other marketing tactics in order to effectively manage resources, time and budgets; additional experience with digital media production would be ideal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Realistic and pragmatic
- Self-motivated and determined to meet deadlines
- Attention to details and exact precision to data input
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Affinity to work in a fast paced creative environment under tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Mac system, Adobe Creative Suite, Word, and Excel; plus the willingness to learn new software and management tools as needed
- Hands-on production art skills, ability to review design files, and review for print readiness
- Able to interact extensively with internal account executives, outside media companies and vendors on a daily basis
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and a brief description of why you're interested in joining our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.