Snap Fitness is currently seeking a Social Media Specialist with a strong background in communications to join our marketing team. Someone with experience in sharing stories, quality engagement, community development along with good writing skills. Additional job responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring content is relevant and consistent
- Working with cross-functional team to keep deliveries on-track
- Tracking social media measurements
- Developing content calendars
As a Social Media Specialist, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a collaborative and team environment. Stay up-to-date with the latest web trends and relevant social media platforms. Have a spirit of innovation and be willing to take initiative. Additional requirement:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in social media, including strategy and moderating online communities.
- Professional experience using Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and blogs.
- Previous experience in the wellness or fitness realm.
- Able to prioritize and work well under deadlines.
- Understand brand reputation and the editorial process.
- Strong writing skills and ability to create good personality in the copy.
- A self-starter who is eager to build strong brand communities in the social space.
- Local candidates only.