Ewald Consulting helps you put your media, writing and communications skills to work for a wide range of organizations. Our company has a part-time (20 hrs/week) position for a media relations assistant during the current school year. Duties include writing of media briefings, press releases and web site material, responding to media requests, follow-up and pitching of news, events and feature stories, social media strategy and creation, company newsletter writing and proofing, detail-oriented proofreading and editing, and other tasks as assigned.
- Polished writing and editing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications skills, both in person and over the phone.
- Idea generation and creativity.
- Experience developing social media content (editorial, photos and video) preferred.
- College junior or senior doing current work toward degree in communication, journalism, or related field preferred.
Email resume and cover letter to Jess Myers, email@example.com.