Inprela Communications brings together the brightest public relations professionals to deliver value to the world’s largest manufacturing and healthcare companies. With senior-level specialists acting as day-to-day client and media contacts, clients get both strategic thinking and hard-working deliverables that hit the mark and produce meaningful outcomes. We don’t have inflated egos, but we’re not ashamed to admit our clients hire us because we’re wicked smart, fun to work with and we help them take their marketing initiatives to the next level. We’re passionate about our work, but we’re strict about adhering to a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
Inprela offers all employees excellent work life balance in the mindset of those senior-level practitioners who have ‘been there and done that’ with careers that take unnecessary time away from their personal passions. We're selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it's the right fit for both client and agency. It's important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professionally satisfying to them because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
Our clients are willing to take calculated risks, know that we care about meeting their goals and share a mutual respect with our staff, which has historically led to lasting friendships. It’s not uncommon to find our team members enjoying time outside of office hours with clients at back yard barbecues, concerts, art shows or boating on Minnesota waterways.
We’re seeking an Assistant Account Executive with previous agency experience who is passionate about B2B PR. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team.
· Assist in developing, writing and distributing media materials (press releases, case studies, contributed articles, etc.).
· Develop relationships with key media and pitch stories on behalf of Inprela clients.
· Conduct web research to support account team strategies.
· Lead media monitoring and results reporting for key accounts.
· Develop and update media lists.
· Prepare materials for client meetings.
· Participate in brainstorms to develop fresh news angles and pitch strategies.
· Minimum of 1 year of relevant career experience, including some experience within a PR agency.
· Strong writing and editing skills.
· Working knoweldge of AP Style.
· Experience with Cision online media database preferred.
· Keen ability to problem solve.
· Team player who’s willing to wear multiple hats in an entreprenuerial agency setting.
· Highly accountable with excellent time management skills.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits for full-time employees, including flexibility perks like Summer Hours.