The Community Engagement Account Executive leads a client’s social media community management efforts. He/She services owned social media properties by publishing to, and interacting within, each community. This individual also plays a significant role in content planning and managing editorial calendars while partnering with clients and colleagues to make sure social media community efforts are thoughtfully synchronized across .com and mobile experiences.
- Collaborate with members of the agency client team to prepare social media recommendations, strategies and actions for clients
- Build and nurture strong client relationships (across departments and functions) that are honest, genuine and built on mutual respect for one another
- Identify and build relationships with influencers and advocates within communities
- Contribute to editorial plans and the creation of content calendars
- Create content (e.g., blog posts, tweets, Facebook posts, Pin and Instagram captions) in partnership with creative content developers
- Curate content from across the Web that may be of interest to the social following
- Publish created and curated content across blog(s) and social networks
- Monitor blog(s) and social networks for proactive and reactive commentary
- Moderate commentary as appropriate; route for input/approval as necessary
- Assist in fostering relationships between community influencers and client partners
- Follow corporate social media policies and champion rules of engagement
- Identify digital content opportunities based on key learnings
- Partner with analysts from the C+M Insight group to monitor social media conversations and track effectiveness
- Review monthly billing with account supervisor and business manager
- Keep immediate supervisor informed on status and progress of projects, drawing upon the supervisor for assistance and advice as needed
- A minimum of two years of social media community management experience required.
- Must be just as obsessed with being helpful and building relationships as they are tweeting, Pinning or Googling.
- Works well in a collaborative environment, considerate of others
- Self starter, motivated, eager, inquisitive, proactive and enthusiastic
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with an ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Learns new information quickly and understands complex concepts
- Content and cultural aptitude relevant to a client’s business category
- Has excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Exponent Public Relations is a modern agency that creates belief in its clients' brands. The agency's belief-building approach has earned national recognition and is a PR Week 2014 Agency of the Year finalist. Clients include Caribou Coffee, Cenex Convenience Stores, Duluth Trading Company, DuPont, Farm Credit of Mid-America, International Olive Council, Kozy Shack, General Mills, Land O’Lakes, Nestlé Purina, Novartis Animal Health, Starkey Hearing Technologies, Terra Delyssa Olive Oil and WinField. Exponent is the public relations partner of Colle+McVoy and a member of the MDC Partners Public Relations Network. For more information, visit ExponentPR.com, Facebook.com/ExponentPR or follow on Twitter at @exponentpr.
We are an Equal Opportunity Emplo