Lola Red PR is seeking a full-time, hard-working, talented public relations intern to join the team with a start date of May 19 or earlier. Graduates with degrees in public relations, mass communications, or journalism preferred. Candidates with media relations experience preferred. We have high expectations for our interns who must be exceptional writers, communicators and multi-taskers. Please submit your resume with a brief email describing why you’re a fit for this role. Please use subject line “Public Relations Intern Position” in email.
· Media relations
· Draft copy for press materials
· Create and update media lists and contact lists
· Assist with event promotion and attend events in a support capacity
· Craft social media messaging
· Work on various tasks as needed
You will succeed as a Lola Red intern if you’re able to:
· Write well
· Write well (it’s so important we’re saying it twice)
· Thrive under pressure
· Be a self-starter: take on a task and own it
· Accept constructive feedback
· Have a flexible schedule; may work nights or weekends on occasion
Interns can expect to work hard, learn a lot and have a little fun too. If you’re up for the challenge, send an error-free email and ONE page resume to email@example.com using the subject line “Public Relations Intern Position” in the email.