Are you a marketing professional looking to apply your talent in a fast paced growing company? If you have a firm background in developing strategy for marketing campaigns and writing engaging content, please read on…
Verisk is seeking a project oriented Marketing Analyst, like you, to be our go-to person for providing marketing support for various projects. If you have a passion for developing and implementing marketing campaigns, excel at managing outreach for public relations and advertising opportunities and desire to apply your talent for selected high visibility and high revenue services, we want to speak to you!
As Marketing Analyst you will work with strategic business units, product development, sales and corporate communications to develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns for selected high visibility and high revenue services. You’ll develop and implement all necessary sales tools, including web content, brochures, press releases, PowerPoint presentations, e-mail’s, etc. You will liaison with outside business partners to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies as well as research industry events and pitch speaking opportunities for Verisk Underwriting content experts.
You will also support sales staff in problem resolution, information queries, and overall sales efforts. Other responsibilities include providing guidance and support to Marketing Services staff on development of written marketing initiatives (white papers, articles, etc). Additionally, you will be responsible for competitive and market research, developing and implementing metrics to measure effectiveness of marketing initiatives and campaigns, and developing and managing business unit social media campaigns.
- BA in marketing, communications, business, or similar.
- 3 to 5 years (or more) experience in a B2B marketing/communications environment
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategy development and implementation.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills are critical.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be highly organized and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven project management and execution skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with the property and casualty insurance industry and internal workflows preferred.
- Public relations and social media marketing experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills and experience in market research strategy and execution a plus.
- Proficiency with SalesForce.com, Eloqua, Confluence, and other CRM and marketing automation solutions a plus
If this opportunity looks exciting and challenging to you, please contact Jennifer Brienza (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get more information.