- Write press releases and distribute them on proprietary lists;
- Participate in social media strategy sessions;
- Assist in the development of news articles, and be prepared to offer story ideas;
- Develop and post new content on internal communications channels;
- Assist with the planning, execution and publicity of community events;
- Attend 4 of the 6 community events scheduled in July and August, including at least two weekend events;
- Assist with staffing the AAA Minneapolis booth at these events and help the Community Outreach Coordinator with facilitating safety presentations;
- Organize the School Safety Patrol database and enter additional school patrol request orders.
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills;
- The ability to manage multiple projects concurrently;
- Pursuing or has earned a degree in Communications, Journalism or Business.
- Cover letter
- A writing sample that demonstrates the applicant’s writing ability
AAA Minneapolis serves more than 200,000 members in Hennepin County and 54 million members in North America who agree: It Pays to Belong.
Apply online now.