PadillaCRT is seeking a Director of Business Development who will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan for the company.
Come be a part of PadillaCRT, one of the largest employee-owned communications agencies in North America. You’ll enjoy working with people who are driven, smart, creative and courageous. And you’ll discover there is no communications firm more committed to helping great organizations thrive.
· Create and implement the strategic marketing plan.
· Support business teams with marketing advice and counsel.
· Evaluate prospective new business opportunities
· Take the lead role in agency proposal development.
· Lead prospecting activities for internal business teams.
· Assess client needs and competitive landscape for new market segments.
· Assist in or produce feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
· Develop traditional and digital materials to support business development efforts.
· Develop agency marketing campaigns, including the introduction of new products and services.
· Manage specific corporate programs, tracking and reporting on results and making improvements.
· Supervise others on team.
To be considered for this position, candidate must have:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required; master’s degree preferred.
· 10 years of related experience required.
· Ability to travel, typically 10-15% of time.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
· Experience working in professional services.
We’re looking for candidates who like to work in a fast-paced environment, have good interpersonal and communications skills, are adept at prioritizing, and are passionate about continuous learning.
PadillaCRT is an employee-owned firm and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our exceptional work environment helped us earn recognition as America’s “Top Agency to Work For” three times in recent years.
Our clients span various industries, including manufacturing, technology, health care, consumer goods and services, financial services, and others. Our staff is expert in marketing, corporate and investor relations, and crisis communications. We seek collaborative individuals who want to grow with us.
Thanks for considering PadillaCRT! We encourage you to visit us at www.PadillaCRT.com.