As a member of Cargill Animal Nutrition’s (CAN) global communications team, the communications intern will execute against employee engagement and brand management communications objectives. In this role, he/she will provide support and project management for CAN’s bi-annual Leadership Summit, an event that will bring together 350 CAN employees—at different levels in the organization and from all over the globe to:
• Build alignment and commitment to the platform’s strategy CAN2020
• Celebrate our many successes and honor our Business of the Year finalists and winners
• Deepen understanding about our business, the markets we operate in, and the customers we serve
• Strengthen connections across the platform
• Share information learned with teams at home
• Have fun
This event will also include a virtual component for nearly 200 attendees.
He or she will also support the communications team to execute ongoing internal and external programs.
· A 30 hour per week commitment through Oct. 1;
· Strong writing and verbal communications skills;
· The ability to manage multiple projects concurrently;
· Pursuing or has earned a degree in Communications, Journalism or Business.
· Strong interest in enhancing proven writing and editing skills.
· Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
· Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third–party employer.
· Overall 3.0 GPA preferred.
· Strong curiosity and desire to learn.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Familiarity with AP style.
To apply e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.