- Experience in communications, marketing and/or event planning; health care experience is preferred but not required.
- Applied knowledge of social media initiatives and practices preferred.
- Detail oriented and have effective communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to express ideas and information (written and oral form).
- Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict in a positive manner. Has an awareness of, responds to, and considers the needs, feelings and capabilities of others.
- Ability to be accountable for quality customer service and respond appropriately to a variety of personalities and situations.
- Ability to take initiative, be self-motivated and an independent, accountable, dependable performer.
- Superior problem-solving skills and experience with a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse population.
- Solid PC skills including MS applications, Internet, Intranet, etc.
- Effective planning, organizational and detail-oriented skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak effectively in English
Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or related field. Experience may be substituted for part of educational qualifications as appropriate.
To create and execute well organized marketing and communications programs for Maple Grove Hospital, that include (but limited to): events (internal/external), web initiatives (website/Intranet), social media, media relations and other assigned duties.
1.Organize and coordinate projects, events, meetings and other marketing/communications related initiatives.
2.Assist with organizing internal/external events, including registrations, programs/promotional items and marketing the events.
3.Provide onsite expertise and coordination at meetings and events (internal/external).
4.Actively participate in all committees and professional organizations that contribute to the role and personal/professional development.
5.Provides timely, effective and respectful exchange of information (written/verbal) and ideas. Communicates effectively as part of the hospital leadership team. Acts as the communication link between management, staff and outside agencies as needed.
6.Acts as a role model and leader in demonstrating the values of the organization.
7.Recognizes and complies with legal and procedural requirements related to areas of responsibility.
8.Protects patient/employee privacy and only accesses patient/employee related information as needed to perform job duties.
9.Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or other members of hospital leadership via established methods of communication.
Apply online now.